Do I have low self-esteem?
Answer the following questions with a simple ‘agree’ or ‘disagree’.
1. Other people are not better off or more fortunate than me.
2. I accept myself as I am and am happy with myself.
4. I deserve love and respect.
5. I feel valued and needed.
6. I don’t need others to tell me I have done a good job.
7. Being myself is important.
8. I make friends easily.
9. I can accept criticism without feeling put down.
10. I admit my mistakes openly.
11. I never hide my true feelings.
12. I always speak up for myself and give my opinion.
13. I am a happy, carefree person.
14. I don’t worry what others think of my views.
15. I don’t need others’ approval to feel good.
16. I don’t feel guilty about doing or saying what I want.